Read about how a competition like this might work here or here, though official rules and procedures for this competition would be provided to participating teams.
If you may be interested in participating, email Lori: lrohol[at]tds.lib.mn.us or call 359-8334. You don't need to have a team in mind to express interest!
Update: Area librarians have come up with the official reading list for our Battle of the Books competition:
- House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien
- Three Little Words by Ashley Rhodes-Courter
- The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick
- The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak